Write for Us – Complete Guidelines
Write For Us: Architecture, Interior Design, Home Improvement, Outdoor Design & DIY
In our service, you can write blogs and articles on home decoration, home improvement tips, interior decorations, and related topics.
Write For Us
Through this website, we aim to deliver high-quality content and information in the fields of interior design, architectural ideas, and home improvement.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your post must be original. Content already published on other websites will not be accepted.
- Content published on our site cannot be submitted elsewhere — our editorial team will immediately remove your post if this rule is not adhered to.
- The post should be niche-specific and to the point.
- Avoid using excessive keywords in your content.
- Please use images and properly credit the source of the image to avoid copyright issues.
- A minimum of 500 words per post is required.
- Thoroughly proofread your posts for spelling and grammatical errors before submission.
- All images in the post must be emailed to us.
- You must include a short author bio (2–3 sentences) with your submission. You may include 1 link to your website in the author bio and 1 link to a social media profile such as Twitter or Facebook.
Our website aims to provide relevant information regarding home improvement as well as residential and office designs. We are grateful for your interest in contributing to our blogs.
As our blogs are frequented by owners, entrepreneurs, and developers from around the world, we would like you to contribute unique and exclusive content of substantial quality that provides significant value to our readers. Our various categories will allow you to write for us on different topics such as interior design and home improvements.
Write For Us On:
- Architectural Design (Residential, Commercial, Hotels, Cultural, Educational, and Religious)
- Interior Design
- Home Improvement
- Product Design (chairs, tables, sofas, storage items, walls, etc.)
- Outdoor Designs
- DIY Projects
You Should Follow This:
- Ensure that the content you include is unique and original, free from plagiarism, and contains high-quality information.
- Do not send hastily written articles to us, as we will find the shortcomings, and you will no longer be invited to collaborate.
- The topic should not be already existing on our website.
- Don’t forget to cite your reference link appropriately in the Author Bio. The facts and figures you mention must have some proofs.
Before you approach us regarding the contribution of content on our blog page, it’s a request for all to showcase us your previous content work.
Where to submit?
- Kindly send the email on firstname.lastname@example.org which consists of the brief synopsis of your article.
- If we find it interesting, we will ask you to write an article on the same, if our editorial board finds some changes in the article, we would let you make necessary changes.
- This will be continued until we find it perfectly suitable for our website.
- Once it is live, we will provide you live link and acknowledgment message through the mail.
A customized offer?